What is the one thing that you indulge in when on a vacation, no matter where you go? FOOD!
Whether its a relaxing spa holiday or an action packed adventure spots holiday, you need to indulge in some wine and dine or a power packed breakfast accordingly.
Over the years, unknowingly I seem to have clicked a lot of ‘food pictures’ in all the places that I’ve visited. Sometimes it was a hearty breakfast at a hotel, at other times it was a quick stop for lunch on the highway while driving through a city or making do with whatever simple vegetarian meals we could find at a nearby cafe.
Some of the memorable few out of the hundreds that I’ve clicked.
1) Hotel Eliza – Prague, Czech
I absolutely loved the breakfast here!
2) After a long day of walking, museums, shopping – at a road side bistro in Florence
3) Quick stop on the highway en route to Stuttgart, Germany
4) Thai food – Bern, Switzerland
5) More pasta and pizza – Florence, Italy
6) And when all other options fail.. its fresh fruits to the rescue!…
7)…. or you forage for food in the local super market all the while trying to determine whether what you are holding is vegetarian or not!
8) Some days you make do with a bag of potato chips, bread and some read-to-eat dal and curry packets that you’ve got from home!
9) Baked beans, potato and vegetables – picnic on the highway!
10) Even now I am not entirely sure what this was. All I know is its some sort of soup and its vegetarian!
11) Potato and rice!
Yummy pancakes! – Sydney, Australia
….with plums and cherry..
Coffee on the go…
and then some of our very own, good ‘ol pani puri!
p.s : I repeat again, I try my best to reply back to each and every comment but sometimes its just not possible (because I am only human, despite what I sometimes seem to project ;)). Apologies if I miss a few here and there! I assure you its not intensional!
Like what you read?
JOIN US ON